Saturday, 11 January 2014

Fancy Dress In Newcastle

How hard or how easy is it find a fancy dress shop in the North east of England, I am talking about areas like Newcastle but are there any Fancy Dress Shops in Newcastle. a few miles down the road we have Sunderland, not sure if there are any Fancy dress Shops in The Sunderland Area. Quite close to Sunderland you have Durham the cathedral city again are there any fancy dress shops in Durham. In fact how do I find out if there are any in the whole of Tyne and Wear. The first thing I have done is look online I simply do a search for (well at the time it was Halloween, so I put in the google search box Halloween costumes Tyne and Wear this gave me a few shops in a wide area, so I narrowed my search down a bit and put in Halloween Costumes Newcastle. I did get some joy the best one that I visited was Fancy Dress Supermarket they had a massive range of virtually every thing. When I arrived, there was free parking outside so I did not have to pay for parking which can be a pain, there is also are regular bus services that stop just about 75 metres from the door. The Number 10 bus runs every 20 min’s or so. When I walked in I was surprised how big it was the shop was filled with hundreds of Halloween costumes and fancy Dress Costumes, I was greeted by some lovely staff that were very helpful, I was a bit fussy and they showed great patience with me. I was in and out of the changing room so many times I lost count, but I then bought the first one I tried on and Had A great night. So if you a looking for fancy dress in Newcastle or fancy dress in Sunderland or Gateshead or the bigger region and you search for fancy dress in Tyne and Wear give this shop a try I though it was fantastic it is right next to The Blaydon factory Shops if you have got Yorkshire linen on your left it is the next left. If you do a search for fancy dress in Blaydon it is number one and is good for the outlying areas if you are looking for fancy dress in areas such as Hexam, Ryton, Prudhoe, Stocksfield and many more places in Northumberland fancy dress in areas such as Northumberland Hexam, Ryton, Prudhoe, Stocksfield and many more places in Northumberland Telephone 0191 4476882

No comments:

Post a Comment